Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bloody Beautiful Cover - Insurgent by Veronica Roth


Veronica Roth posted the cover on her blog today with her thoughts on it!

Release Date for Insurgent:   May 2012

Publisher:  HarperCollins / Katherine Tegen Books

----------------------------------------------------------

Black Disaster Fairy's Take:

WOW!!  I got to say that I'm loving this cover!


The tree is beautiful and really represents the Amity faction well... Will there by more of dear Amity in this book?


Zakiya LadyWings's take:

I absolutely love this cover! The tree is gorgeous. The leaves falling off the bottom make me wish I was under the very tree.

I agree with BDF: Is Amity going to be the main faction of this installment?



What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for checking out my blog :)

    I love this cover!! The Divergent one was good but the two people they placed on the lower left looked really stupid :P.

    Can't wait for it to be released ^-^

    ReplyDelete